The big city of Southern Thailand, filled with different cultures, offers you various activities. Ride on Hatyai Cable Car for the 360 degree town scenery
9 November | By Nok Air
The big city of Southern Thailand, filled with different cultures, offers you various activities. Ride on Hatyai Cable Car for the 360 degree town scenery, pay merit to Phra Phutthamongkol Maharat, the most respectable Buddha statue in town, then to Quan Yin on Khao Kho Hong and to Erawan Shrine on Khao Chumsak, finally to Phra Phuttha Hattha Mongkon at Wat Hai Yai Nai. Then chill out at Tone Nga Chang Waterfall, enjoy the famous foam party at Hat Yai Midnight Songkran, visit the attraction of Hat Yai Lantern Festival and Hat Yai Ice Dome. Don’t forget to shop for local goods at Kim Yong Market, the biggest market in Hat Yai.
Airport-to-Town Hat Yai Airport
- Nok Airport-to-town transfer service is valid on stated date and time only.
- If you have booked Airport-to-Town transfer, please note that you are required to show a copy of this booking confirmation before boarding. Failure to do so may result in you not being allowed onboard.
- Nok Air recommends that you check-in 30 minutes before van departure. If you arrive at the check-in counter less than 15 minutes before departure, we no longer guarantee that you will be allowed on board the van.
- Drop-off and Pick-up location is at Sanitate Products Co., Ltd., (located at Thai Airways Hat Yai office) 180, 182, 184 Niphat-uit 1 Rd., Hat Yai, Songkla 90110 Map
- Please arrive at the pick-up location 15 minutes before van departure time. Be punctual as there will be others and the awaiting van will leave promptly as per schedule. Daily van departure time for airport is at 06:45, 09:45, 12:15, 13:30, 15:30 , 17:30 และ 18:45
For enquiry on the transfer service:
Sanitate Products Co., Ltd., 180, 182, 184 Niphat-uit 1 Rd., Hat Yai, Songkla 90110 Tel: (+66) 74-238452, (+66) 74-363398, (+66) 82-016-1111 (between 18:00 – 06:00)Map
If you have any questions or would like to change your reservation, please call our call center at 1318 (06:00-24:00). Overseas customers please call 02-088-8955
Terms and conditions
- Reservation must be made at least 12 hrs before departure
- Reservation via www.nokair.com, Call Center 1318
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Any changes of itinerary must be made at least 1 day before an original booking departure via Call Center 1318. Passengers making change must pay for change fee and any applicable fare difference; which may surplus between the original price paid and the normal price available for the new flight at the time of change. Payment must be made by credit card only. In case that a new fare is less than an original price, we reserve the right not to remit an exceeding amount of the decreased fare.
- Other terms and conditions remain in accordance with Nok Air’s general terms and conditions.
- Nok Air reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice