- Nok Air takes our responsibility regarding the protection of personal information very seriously and we will keep information that the customers inform us securely and confidentially with respect to our standard privacy of information protection to prevent damage or unauthorized access to the customers.
Personal Information Collection and Usage
- We will retain your shopping history and use details of the products you have previously purchased to make suggestions to you for other products which we believe you will also be interested in.
- We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
- We will keep a record of the articles on our website that you have clicked on and use that information to target advertising on this website to you that is relevant to your interests, which we have identified based on articles you have read.
Disclosure of personal information
- Nok Air will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third parties without your consent, however, we may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies and government for security, customs and immigration purposes, our lawyers and legal advisors for establishing, exercising or defending our legal right.
Modification to privacy and disclaimer
- Nok Air implements safety measures to ensure that employees protect the personal information of our customers, including proper supervision of outside service providers.
- When you book flights or access your Nok Fan Club information on Nok Air websites or through our mobile services, a secure procedure is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the personal information between you and Nok Air. Nok Air makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and Nok Air is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.