- Nok Air takes our responsibility regarding the protection of personal information very seriously and we will keep information that the customers inform us securely and confidentially with respect to our standard privacy of information protection to prevent damage or unauthorized access to the customers.
Personal Information Collection and Usage
- When you use services provided on this website you will be asked to provide us with personal identifying information such as name, contact address, e-mail, credit card details, etc. We generally collect this information for the purpose of arrangement of air transportation such as to process your travel arrangement or to conduct marketing activities regarding our service.
- We may transfer your personal information to our representative office or to any third parties that we use for the provision of certain services such as enabling our customers to book flights, validate payment through credit card, etc.
Disclosure of personal information
- Nok Air will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third parties without your consent, however, we may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies and government for security, customs and immigration purposes, our lawyers and legal advisors for establishing, exercising or defending our legal right.
Modification to privacy and disclaimer
- Nok Air implements safety measures to ensure that employees protect the personal information of our customers, including proper supervision of outside service providers.
- When you book flights or access your Nok Fan Club information on Nok Air websites or through our mobile services, a secure procedure is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the personal information between you and Nok Air. Nok Air makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and Nok Air is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.