Koh Samui Ferry Pier-to-Town transfer
9 November 2017 | by Nok Air
Airport-to-Town On-Island Transfer
- Nok Samui-on-island-transfer service is valid on stated date and time only.
- If you have purchased the Nok Samui-on-island-transfer service, you can request to be dropped off at your place of stay or for Chaweng beach at Central Festival shopping Plaza and Lami beach at Tesco Lotus. Please fill in details at “Manage Your Booking”. When departing from the island, you MUST contact the transfer service operator (Lomprayah) at least 12 hours before ferry departure time to confirm your pick-up location and time. Failure to do so may result in the van no-show.
- Ferry Schedule (departing from Koh Samui):
- 08:00 pick-up time 06:30
- 12:45 pick-up time 10:30
- 15:30 pick-up time 14:00
For enquiry on Lomprayah Hi-speed Catamaran
Koh Samui +667-742-0121,+668-1893-2552,+668-1079-3299
Koh Phangan +667-723-8411-2,+668-7887-9791
Koh Nangyuan +668-1767-5412
Koh Tao +667-745-6176, +668-7888-0769
If you have any questions or would like to change your reservation, please call our call center at 1318 (06:00-24:00). Overseas customers please call 02-088-8955
Terms and conditions
- Reservation must be made at least 12 hrs before departure
- Reservation via www.nokair.com, Call Center 1318
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Any changes of itinerary must be made at least 1 day before an original booking departure via Call Center 1318. Passengers making change must pay for change fee and any applicable fare difference; which may surplus between the original price paid and the normal price available for the new flight at the time of change. Payment must be made by credit card only. In case that a new fare is less than an original price, we reserve the right not to remit an exceeding amount of the decreased fare.
- Other terms and conditions remain in accordance with Nok Air’s general terms and conditions.
- Nok Air reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice