Pay merit at Golden Relics, see the sophisticated Nielloware, enjoy the Tenth Lunar Month Festival and watch the shadow puppet theater.
18 December 2016 | By 9aooddy.travel
Pay merit at Golden Relics, see the sophisticated Nielloware, enjoy the Tenth Lunar Month Festival and watch the shadow puppet theater. Visit Krung Ching waterfall and see the calamite and stalactite at Khao Wang Thong cave, visit the swallows’ nests at Pak Panang, breath in the fresh air at Ska field before heading up to Luang mountaintop. Walk and chill out at Khao Plai Dum and study the history at Talum Puk Cape. Cruise to see the pink dolphins at Khanom bay and pay merit to Luang Poo Tuad at Koh Nui before enjoy the music and good food at monthly Ample Moon Party.
Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport
- Nok Airport-to-town transfer service is valid on stated date and time only.
- If you have booked Airport-to-Town transfer, please note that you are required to show a copy of this booking confirmation before boarding. Failure to do so may result in you not being allowed onboard.
- Nok Air recommends that you check-in 30 minutes before van departure. If you arrive at the check-in counter less than 15 minutes before departure, we no longer guarantee that you will be allowed on board the van.
- Town center drop-off and pick-up location is at Grand Park Hotel, 1204/79 Pagnakhon Rd., Klang Muang, Nakhon Si Thammarat Map
- Please arrive at the pick-up location 15 minutes before van departure time. Be punctual as there will be others and the awaiting van will leave promptly as per schedule. Daily van departure time for airport is at 05:40, 08:50, 13:40, 15:40, 16:40, 20:20
For enquiry on the transfer service:
Nichatal Company, 216/1 Moo1, Karom Rd., Posadat, Mueng, Nakhon Si Thammarat Tel. +668-6154-7717, +668-4842-6142
If you have any questions or would like to change your reservation, please call our call center at 1318 (06:00-24:00). Overseas customers please call +66 2900 9955
Terms and conditions
- Reservation must be made at least 12 hrs before departure
- Reservation via www.nokair.com, Call Center 1318
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Any changes of itinerary must be made at least 1 day before an original booking departure via Call Center 1318. Passengers making change must pay for change fee and any applicable fare difference; which may surplus between the original price paid and the normal price available for the new flight at the time of change. Payment must be made by credit card only. In case that a new fare is less than an original price, we reserve the right not to remit an exceeding amount of the decreased fare.
- Other terms and conditions remain in accordance with Nok Air’s general terms and conditions.
- Nok Air reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice