Phuket is the largest island of Thailand surrounded by 32 islands in the Andaman sea
09 November 2017 | Nok Air
Phuket is the largest island of Thailand surrounded by 32 islands in the Andaman sea. Kayak through the most beautiful coastlines of Thailand, visit some small remote islands and experience the wonders of Phang Nga Bay ! Be adventurous and enjoy snorkeling in the crystal clear water after an amazing cruise on a typical long tail boat. Patong, the main town, has a more night and karoaoke vibe, the area is filled with wild nightclubs and bars. The natural attractions such as the mangrove forest and the Ton Sai Waterfall make this island full of surprise.
- Nok Phuket-on-island-transfer service is valid on stated date and time only.
- If your itinerary involves Nok Phuket-on-island-transfer service, please note that you are required to show a copy of this booking confirmation before boarding. Failure to do so may result in you not being allowed onboard.
- Nok Air recommends that you check-in 30 minutes before van departure. If you arrive at the check-in counter less than 15 minutes before departure, we no longer guarantee that you will be onboard the van.
- If you have purchased the Nok Phuket-on-island-transfer service, you can request to be dropped off at your place of stay or for Phuket town at Central Festival Phuket Shopping Plaza and Limelight Avenue Phuket shopping center. Please fill in details at “Manage Booking”. It is mandatory to fill in Drop-off/Pick-up details. When departing from the island, you MUST contact the transfer service operator (Sea Excursion) at least 12 hours before flight departure time to confirm your pick-up location and time. Failure to do so may result in the van no-show.
- Pick-up time: approx. 3 hours prior to flight departure time.
Address: Sea Excursion 40/21 Moo 5, Vichit Songkram Rd., Phuket 83000 Tel: (+66)6 1467 8777, (+66)6 1467 8555
If you have any questions or would like to change your reservation, please call our call center at 1318 (06:00-24:00). Overseas customers please call 02-088-8955
Terms and conditions:
- Reservation must be made at least 12 hours before departure
- Reservation via www.nokair.com, Call Center 1318
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Any changes of itinerary must be made at least 1 day before an original booking departure via Call Center 1318. Passengers making change must pay for change fee and any applicable fare difference; which may surplus between the original price paid and the normal price available for the new flight at the time of change. Payment must be made by credit card only. In case that a new fare is less than an original price, we reserve the right not to remit an exceeding amount of the decreased fare.
- Other terms and conditions remain in accordance with Nok Air’s general terms and conditions.
- Nok Air reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice