10. If I travel with 2 infants, how can I purchase Nok Sure Plan to cover all of them?
11. What if I'm the victim of a terrorist attack?
According to the airline's regulation, 1 infant must be accompanied by 1 adult. For your trip, 2 adults are required to travel with them. Thus, the 2 adults have to purchase Nok Sure Plan to cover 2 infants.
12. I'm going to scuba diving, am I covered?
Terrorist is one of the general exclusions of the policy. Therefore, you will not be compensated for the consequences of this circumstance. According to the agreement, you will be compensated only from hijacking.
13. If I require treatment for a sickness during my trip, am I covered?
No, Nok Sure Plan will not cover you for scuba diving as listed in the exclusion for coverage 1 in the policy. Other than this, some of hazardous sports are also in the exclusion of the policy.
14. If I have to cancel the trip due to my parent's serious sickness, can I claim for the advance payments of the accommodation?
No, Nok Sure Plan will cover for medical expenses from accident only.
15. If my flight is cancelled by Nok Air, what about my Nok Sure Plan?
For a passenger who has round-trip ticket
For a passenger who has one-way ticket
16. From which reasons can I claim my expenses from flight cancellation or trip cancellation?
Yes, in case cancel the whole trip, Nok Sure Plan will compensate for deposit or any advance payments for unused travel or accommodation due to the death, serious injured, or fatal sickness of your parents, spouse, children (including the parents of your spouse). In order to do this, you must have documents to claim as follows:
The company shall compensate the expense by reason of cancellation of the trip, which has been paid the advance payment of partial or all amounts. For deposit or any advance payments for unused travel or accommodation including cancellation charges or fees as a reason as below:
Indemnification for Trip cancellation
17. If I have an accident while I am traveling and have to admit to a hospital which makes my trip longer than 30 days, how about my period of coverage?
In case of medical emergency, hijack, delay in transfer or inoperative plane that make your return plan delayed, the period of coverage will be automatically extended and will end until 2 hours after insured arrive passenger gate of the airport for first checking-in of traveling or until insured arrive at starting port for first checking – in of traveling in case traveling by ferry.
18. If I want to travel to the destination outside of the boundary of Thailand territorial. Will I covered by this policy?
Yes!!, if you travel on the route and destination provided by Nok air.com which is LANGKAWI or PENANG ISLAND, Malaysia (for a moment). But incase you traveling to others destination, which locate outside of the boundary of Thailand territorial. You will not covered by this policy.
19. If I want to buy an insurance with a worldwide coverage. Can I buy it?
Yes!! You can contact directly to Muangthai Insurance PCL.